Liroy's concert is on March 25 at Arena Gliwice.Buy a ticket
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY LIROYAL.PL S.A.
based in Poznań
1. These Regulations set out the terms and conditions under which LiRoyal.pl S.A., Młyńska Street 12/309, 61-730 Poznań, will sell via the Internet, through the website https://liroyal.pl. Company email address: email@example.com, contact phone: +48 883 48 48.
2. The object of the online shop https://liroyal.pl is the sale of goods via the Internet.
3. Whenever the following words are used in this document, they shall be understood to mean:
a. Regulations - this document;
b. Service - website hosted at https://liroyal.pl;
c. User - a person who has registered a User account;
d. Visitors - unregistered person, browsing Users' ads;
e. Provider - owner of the Service;
f. Consumer - consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code;
g. Entrepreneur - entrepreneur within the meaning of the Civil Code;
h. Account blocking - withdrawal of the User's access to his/her account in the Service;
i. Price list - the document setting out the prices of services, which constitutes an attachment to the Regulations;
j. Subscription - the agreed fee for the use of services according to the Price List;
k. Administration panel - functionality allowing to use the services and to manage the services by the registered User to the extent provided by the Service Provider.
4. The Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the Service.
5. The Visitor may discontinue use of the Website at any time by leaving the Website.
6. In order to use features of the Website other than browsing, you must register and use the Website as a User.
7. The user is obliged during the registration process to provide all required data in a true state. The Service Provider may refuse to conclude a contract or withdraw from it at a later time if the User fills in the data incorrectly.
8. In case of violation of the law by the User, the Service Provider has the right to discontinue the provision of services until the explanation. The Service Provider shall not be liable for damages incurred by the User as a result of the foregoing.
9. The User receives from the Service Provider access to the Administration Panel. Using the Administration Panel replaces separate orders, assignments, etc.
10. It is forbidden to place in the Service any form of advertisement or promotion of websites other than the Service and to copy or duplicate contents of advertisements or their elements.
11. When using the Service, the User is obliged not to infringe the personal interests of third parties, not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law and to use the Service in a manner not disruptive to its operation. The User agrees not to place advertisements on the Website concerning goods originating from crime.
12. If the material posted on the Site constitutes a work within the meaning of copyright law, the User declares that he owns all rights to it and grants the Service Provider a royalty-free, unlimited in time and territory licence to distribute the work and its modified versions, without the User exercising his personal rights.
13. If a third party makes a claim against the Service Provider due to violation of law or custom by the User, the User is obliged to immediately proceed with the dispute and lead to the release of the Service Provider from any liability.
14. The parties mutually exclude liability in the event of force majeure and malfunction of the Service and malware.
15. The user agrees to the use of elements of the content of advertisements for analytical and statistical purposes.
16. Service Provider is not liable to Visitors for the accuracy of advertisements.
17. The User is obliged to timely pay the Subscription and other fees resulting from the Price List and agrees to receive invoices electronically.
18. User's complaints shall be dealt with within 30 days of their submission. The lack of a response from the Service Provider within the period presented is equivalent to a positive consideration of the complaint.
19. The parties undertake to resolve any disputes amicably, taking into account the European online dispute resolution platform.
20. Provisions in the area of complaints do not exclude the rights of Consumers.
21. Any changes to the Regulations will be communicated to the Users on the Website and will take effect within 14 days from the date of the notice.
22. In order to properly use the services, the Customer should have computer hardware and software meeting the following minimum requirements:
a. Any web browser;
b. Cookies and Java Script enabled.
23. The Customer is prohibited from submitting content of an unlawful nature.
24. Complaints and Returns:
a. The Purchaser has the right to withdraw from the agreement and return the ordered goods without providing a reason and bearing the costs by submitting a written declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement concluded remotely within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receiving the shipment. Products must be returned intact, without any damage, in their original packaging. The basis for the acceptance of the return by LiRoyal.pl S.A. is a fiscal receipt or VAT invoice attached to the purchase. In that case, LiRoyal.pl S.A. shall reimburse to the Purchaser the costs of purchase of the goods within 14 (fourteen) working days of acceptance of the returned goods and receipt of the Purchaser's declaration of withdrawal from the sales contract, using the same method of payment as that used by the Purchaser, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of reimbursement that does not involve any costs for him to the bank account number indicated by the Purchaser. The return takes place at the expense of the Purchaser;
b. Complaints are processed no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt by the Seller of the shipment with the advertised goods;
c. Complaints should be sent by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. Before shipping the goods under complaint, please inform LiRoyal.pl S.A. about the planned return to the e-mail address: email@example.com or by phone at: +48 883 48 48, stating the exact reason, quantity of the advertised goods, order number;
d. The basis for accepting the complaint is the VAT invoice for the purchase of goods, confirming the execution of the order and a description of the reason for the complaint in the e-mail;
e. The Customer has the right to complain about the purchased goods in case of any physical defects of the goods and incompatibility of the received goods with the order;
f. LiRoyal.pl S.A. shall not be liable for damage to the goods resulting from their improper use;
g. Physical defects of goods should be reported by the Purchaser immediately, no later than within 7 days of receipt of shipment;
h. In the case of accepting the complaint, damaged or defective goods will be replaced by another, full-value product. If replacement of the goods will be impossible due to the exhaustion of stocks of the goods in the warehouse or at the request of the Customer, the Seller returns the equivalent of the price of the advertised goods or will offer the Customer other goods of similar value available in the store;
i. LiRoyal.pl S.A. makes every effort to secure the personal data entrusted by the Ordering Party. The information collected in this way is used solely for the purpose of providing the service ordered; the data is not shared in any way with external entities, with the exception of shipping and courier companies servicing LiRoyal.pl S.A. and its clients, banks and post offices serving LiRoyal.pl S.A., these data are necessary to make the sale by mail order and to execute the order.